Accounting Internship Attachment Program
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Ascen seeks to nurture good health, beauty and wellness by sourcing and presenting quality health supplements that aids in human body system.
Ascen’s mission is provide customers with effective and efficient services without compromising their safety. We introduce products that align or surpass current market trend and demand. In unison, we hope to achieve utmost services without incurring hefty price tag to customer.
Interested parties filling for the position will be handling a wide range of important duties.
Job Responsibilities are as followed:
Assist with month-end financial reports
Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
Provide administrative support
Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
Credit checks and support payment processing team.
Completing special projects as needed and other duties assigned.
· Must be enrolled in a diploma/undergraduate program at a local polytechnic or university.
· Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to well written and verbal communication skills in a professional environment.
· High level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
Working Hours are as followed: 9am – 6pm, Mondays to Fridays.Ability to commit for a minimum of 2 Months Duration. (Starting October 2015)
· Engage in employee events, such as New Year’s Dinner, Christmas Parties.
· Build resume and explore career options.
· Applying skills and knowledge to workplace
· Flexible scheduling to allow for finals or changes in class schedules.
· Upon successful completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation.
Rate of Pay:$600 – 800/Month.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: Monthly Basis
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $600.00 /month
Local candidates only:
Interested parties may send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with our company and for giving us the opportunity to review your resume details. We regret to inform candidates that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.