NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Assist the project team in administrative duties
- Data entry, filing and sorting of documents etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties when assigned
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Only Singaporeans
- Able to start work immediately
-Position: Part-Time Admin Assistant
-Location: Jurong East
-Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
-Duration: 3 to 5 days (Subject to extension)
Interested applicants, please send resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please attach a copy of recent photo to your resume and update with reason for leaving previous employments, last drawn salary, expected salary, and soonest availability.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Personnel: Lee Zhen Yee Melissa Maria
EA Reg ID: R1441687
EA Licence No: 01C3135