• Basic Salary of $1600 – $2000
• Roadshow-related administration work (Target tracking, sales and premium report)
• Logistics management (Pack roadshow kit, coordinate with roadshow operations team)
• Manpower management (Recruit, retain, train and schedule manpower and payroll)
• Plan, implement and streamline roadshow processes
• Account servicing and developing new roadshow sites
• Fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Either a ‘N’ / ‘O’ Levels Certification or Diploma
• Willing to work on weekends, staggered hours or overtime when necessary
• Confident, well-groomed with pleasant personality and positive attitude
• Possesses good communication and skills
• Detailed-oriented and organised individual with the ability to work independently and in a team to meet the demands of roadshow requirements
• A keen goal achiever with strong troubleshooting skills
• Insightful with the ability to approach issues from different perspectives
• Prior roadshow experience is an advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Software – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Attractive salary dependent on quality and experience. We looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for a dynamic working environment!!
Fresh graduates or school leavers with good attitude are welcome to apply.
Please indicate in your subject header ADMIN OFFICER. E-mail your curriculum vitae resume with attached photo and your current last drawn, expected salary package and reason for leaving each job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.