Assistant Buyer/ Procurement/ Warehouse
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- Source for supplies; negotiate pricing and place order with selected suppliers/vendors
- Perform accurate data entry and ensure proper filing of documents
- Ensure timely delivery of supplies from suppliers and vendors including receipt of goods on delivery
- Update & keep proper records of stocks movement & inventory including routine cycle stock take and auditing duties at all inventory locations
- Perform cost analysis and generate reports
- Perform Internal Control checks
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- 3 Contract position(s) available.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 66038003 for a confidential discussion. Job Code : ICL Email Address : email@example.com More jobs available HERE! EA License No.: 08C2893 **We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**