NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
• Perform hands-on troubleshooting to Building Management System.
• Perform schedule maintenance and field sensors calibration.
• Assist in the inspections and testing and commissioning process.
• Conduct field inspection on the works done by subcontractors.
• Provide technical support to Clients.
• Carry out programming and graphic alteration for the automation systems.
• Carry out schedule and unscheduled servicing using the checklist.
• Carry out part replacement works.
• NTC or NITEC certificate in Electrical / Electronics or Equivalent
• Able to speak English or Chinese to liaise with associates
• Able to start work immediately preferred
• Working Hrs : 9am to 6pm
• Career advancement to Group Leader with different pay package and benefits.
Please send in your resume to : Email : Hr01@savmor.com.sg