Call Centre Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
We are looking for a dynamic person to fill the position for CALL CENTRE SUPERVISOR
The responsibilities as follows:-
1) Manage the daily functions of Operations Central Control Centre in providing first level helpdesk troubleshooting support to resolve car parks operational issues.
2) Manage Complaint Management System in recording all enquiries, open case files, document all relevant information and date, in an effective and accurate manner.
3) Maintain high service rate of minimum 99% on VPN, CCTV connectivity and service rate on server PC on a daily basis.
4) Co-ordinate with Technical Support Team and contractors to provide support in daily operations and system breakdown.
5) Collate and maintain car park equipment breakdown information and submission of reports.
6) Collate and keep records of service reports from car parks.
7) Maintain processes and procedures for Central Control Centre.
8) Monitor car park operations to facilitate a smooth traffice flow.
9) Manage a team of senior customer service officers including daily roster, leave planning and other manpower issues.
Education & Experience:
- GCE ‘A’/’O’ or Diploma in any discipline with at least 2 years experience in call centre environment holding complaint-handling responsbilbilities.
Skills / Competencies:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Attend to customers’ enquiries and feedbacks.
- Resolve customers’ issues and follow-up closely on “Open” cases.
- Customer-oriented with good inter-personal communication skills, communicate effectively in English and Mandarin.
- Possess strong leadership, problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Must possess pleasant voice and patience.
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Only Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents needs to apply.
Training will be provided.
How to Apply
Salary will depend on relevant working experiences and qualifications.
If you think you can fit in this position, please send your resume stating your expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.