NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Cashier’s Duties & Responsibilities
- Replenishing of stocks which must be done before operation hours not during operations. There will be no excuse for emergency issues such as “stocks run out”.
- Cleaning of tables and arranging of chairs after customers left including picking or sweeping of rubbish from the floor and throwing it properly inside the dust bin whenever there is no customer on queue.
- Doing suggestive selling to customers especially to those who finished their orders and are still staying at our kiosk premises.
- Cleaning the counter top and kitchen including the sink, drinks dispenser, utensils and other equipments whenever possible especially during closing.
- Counting of money during closing time and making sure that it is tally with the sales. Furthermore, dropping the cash sales to the safe box in Shiraz office every after shift and not bringing it home for whatever reason.
- Following instructions from kiosk’s Chef de Partie.
- Not giving free food and drinks to customers
- Punching orders from the cash register system for all sales
- Shutting down raptor system every after shift and keeping the raptor card in the designated place.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Fun and energetic
- Any other duty as and when assigned
Please send your resume to email@example.com Attention to Ms Marian alternatively call 6749 0600 or 86164713-Amelyn Mon-Fri
Walk-in at 3E River Valley Road #03-01 Clarke Quay S179024 HQ (Near Bungy Jump)