NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
1) Receive payment by cash and credit card.
2) Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4) Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
5)Preferably with 1 to 2 years’ experience in cashiering duties
6) Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin and/or dialects
7) Possess good interpersonal skill
*Only apply to Singaporeans/PRs
*Must commit for the whole period of 2nd Feb 2015 to 17th Feb 2015
*Working time: 10am-10pm
Interested applicants, please kindly call Belinda @ 6338 0138 or email me at email@example.com