NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- Able and comfortable to interact with patients.
- Able to answer queries effectively.
- Financial Counselling.
- Appointment booking
- Registration of patients
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’/’O’ Levels with no working experience are welcome to apply as on-job training is provided.
- Must be able to commence work within a short notice period.
- Good communication and interacting skills.
No experience required as training will be provided.
For interested applicants, please write in to email@example.com (Attn: Clinic Asst- HML, R1440070)
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599c