NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Good Food Heals is a Delicious Revolution with a simple mission – to spread the good news that yes, you can change your life, one meal at a time.
GFH empowers people to experience the benefits of the High Probiotic lifestyle with its signature line of unpasteurised probiotic meals and Probiotic Superfood jars. Valerie aka the founder and Probiotic Girl of GFH, also supports people to eat smarter with her Health Coaching programs and Food Education initiative in social media.
We are Good Food Heals, a healthy salad lunch box takeout eatery opening in at The Arcade near Raffles Place MRT in January 2016.
Currently, we are urgently sourcing for a good cook who can meet the following requirements:
1) Skilled in light cooking
- using the oven or induction cooking, no frying
- eg. baking salmon, poaching chicken, baking vegetables
- hygienic food handling
- with a good record of experiences working in a kitchen
2) Will be willing to work from Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
3) Willing to accept good negotiable pay as a FULL TIME worker
4) wants a friendly working environment and is passionate about healthy cookingHow to Apply
If you feel that you have met the requirements and are interested in this position, please contact our coordinator Candice Chee
How it will work is this:
You will receive a call after expressing interest in the job and you will just be asked a few basic questions.
You will be notified via email/call to find out if you have secured the job.
We look forward to working with you!
Good Food Heals you!