NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
1)Must be able to prepare sales pitch according to the marketing campaign assigned in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
2)Contact businesses by cold call in order to solicit sales for goods or services.
3)Explain products or services and answer questions from customers.
4)Search andobtain customer information such as company name, contact person name, address, emails and enter targeted prospects into computer database.
5) Submit daily call log and appointments report.
6) Telephone or write letters or emails to respond to correspondence from prospects and leads or to follow up on initial sales contacts/ calls.
7) Maintain records from targeted prospects to qualified leads
8) Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
9) Conduct market or client satisfaction surveys in order to obtain information about potential/existing customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma/NTC/’A’ level
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and people oriented
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- PC literate
- Min.1 year experience in business to business telephone sales environment with proven track record.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Skill required: Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection and Professionalism
How to Apply
We are located in the east and offer competitive remunerations. Interested candidates please send the resume to: email@example.com