GUEST RELATION AGENT ( GRA )
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING CAREER JOURNEY WITH A GLOBAL FOOD & BEVERAGE GROUP?
DO YOU HAVE PASSION, DRIVE AND PERSONALITY?
KU DÉ TA is the place for you!
Looking for Singaporean and SPR personalities to join the team!
Positions available in all departments of this exciting world class entertainment venue on top of the Marina Bay Sands
Position is KU DÉ TA Restaurant / Club Lounge
GUEST RELATIONS AGENT (Hostess)
The Guest Relations Agent welcomes and warmly greets guests on arrival. Manages the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Warmly and graciously greets all guests upon arrival.
- When possible, opens the front door for guest(s) entering or leaving the restaurant.
- When immediate seating is limited, record guest’s names and number of people in party.
- Contacts guest when tables become available.
- Provides guests with estimated waiting time.
- Accommodates special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
- Seats guests based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations.
Not to assign many tables to one section at the same time.
- Maintains crowd control (Especially when it rains).
- Inspects table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Relays messages to servers and bus-staffs as needed.
- Thanks guests as he/she leaves the club and invites them to return.
- Makes sure all menus are clean and tidy.
- Makes sure enough restaurant business card is available on daily basis.
- Any other tasks assigned.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Good communication skills to internal and external customers.
- MUST BE on the feet for most of the working hours.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Dynamic, fun and exciting environment.
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5 days’ work week.
- Town area.
- Training on service sequence
- Fun working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Uniforms & Meal
Successful applicants will enjoy the following benefits
- Up to 10 days of annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Group Hospitalization and Surgical insurance
- Birthday celebration
- Marriage gift
- Baby gift
How to Apply
Interested individuals are requested to submit their resume with photo directly to