GUEST SERVICE AGENT ( GSA )
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Food Service Member (GUEST SERVICE AGENT)
Outlet: Restaurant OR Club Lounge
- Provide excellent Food & Beverage services to the guests.
- Demonstrate through knowledge on products, menus and equipment.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of all food and beverage served.
- Recommend menus and promotion items to guests.
- Able to build rapport with customers / diners.
- GCE ‘N’ level and above.
- Prior experience in Food & Beverage industry is an advantage (fresh graduates are welcome).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Service oriented and with cheerful personality.
- Only Singaporeans, PRs or foreign students from MOM approved institutions.
What we can offer
- Dynamic, fun and exciting environment.
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5 days work week.
- Town area.
- Training on service sequence.
· Fun working environment
· Flexible working hours
· Uniforms & 1 Duty Meal
· TrainingHow to Apply
Interested individuals are requested to submit their resume with photo directly to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.