NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
• Monitor and review the HR policies, tools, processes and recommend any appropriate changes.
• Managing and handling all matters relating to recruitment of talent and staff benefits (eg. Staff insurance, medical, leave, etc)
• Highly conversant with local labor legislation in Singapore.
• Manage and supervise a team of HR personnel
• Handle any ad-hoc projects and perform any other duties assigned
• Bachelor degree in HR or related discipline
• At least 6 years relevant experience in Human Resource Management
• Independent, task focused and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourceful and self-driven with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet set goals and objectives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Singaporeans only
• Past experience in accounting firms would be preferred
- Salary: Up to $7500
- Working hours: 5 days/ office hours
- Location: Central
- Duration: Perm
Send in your comprehensive resume with your qualifications, work experiences, current & expected salaries, earliest starting date and contact details to in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Licence no. 13C6391
EA Personnel ID: R1433814