Part Time Trainer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
• Main responsibility is to deliver software training and data encoding. Perform training assessment to customers and
end-users at client’s sites.
• Liaise with customers for scheduling and execution of training and data entry session deployment. Follow-up and
resolve unfinished tasks relating to training and data-entries encoding with customers.
• Perform continuous improvement on training quality. Courseware development and enhancements
• Min. Higher Nitec or diploma in Business/Information Technology or related disciplines
• Good customer service and communication skills in English and Mandarin.
• At least 1 year of relevant executing software training experience
• Standby for customer support on off-office hours, weekends and public holidays
• Self–motivated to learn and increase knowledge on Beautec’s and associated companies’ software product.
We are located in the east and offer 5 days work week. Interested candidates please send the followings to: email@example.com
1) Full resume
2) Expected salary
3) Reason for leaving previous and current employment
4) Notice period