NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- Prompt Order processing (retail sales)
- Manage back & Forward orders
- Ensure accurate order processing with proper supporting documents and approved prices.
(OUTBOUND MANAGEMENT / LOCAL DISTRIBUTION)
- Generate delivery listing to warehouse after order cut off timing.
- Coordinate with external customers such as dealers and homeowners on returns, delivery, installation, exchange and balance payment collections, etc
- Coordinate with transporter on daily delivery issues and ensure all documents and balance payment of delivered goods is returned within the agreed time frame.
- Coordinate with warehouse to ensure all orders released are picked and invoices are cut before end of the working day.
- Provide weekly stock report to Sales Department
- Update monthly project and retail delivery cost report.
- Diploma in any discipline; preferable with at least 2-3 year’s experience
- Very well organized, meticulous
- Demonstrated good teamwork and organizing skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Good communications skills;
- Able to work long hours when necessary
EA License No.:11C4316
Reg No.: R1329861
Interested candidates do sms in this format: Admin (R) >Name>Age to 86132379