Logistic Executive cum Catering Driver
• Assist the logistic department in catering operations including all deliveries and collections.
• Ability to execute and able to make any last minute changes or details to functions
• To ensure all events are executed according to the event order guidelines.
• Ensure compliance with all safety, hygiene and health standards/procedures.Requirements:
• Candidate possesses of Class 3 driving license is required.
• No experience is required (on-the-job training will be provided)
• Able to work independently and adhere to the strict timelines and able to perform multitasking
• Able to work independently and show initiative during work
• Good knowledge of Singapore routeBenefit:
• Able to drive company vehicle back upon completion of company training or confirmation
• Daily in house meal provided
• Monthly Handphone allowance
• Basic Salary Ranges from $1800 -$2000 + OT is applicable
Additional Benefits include (for full time salaried)
• Insurance Plans cover during working hours
Our offer of appointment and remuneration to you will commensurate with relevant experience. If you have the qualities and experience to undertake the above challenging opportunity, please email a detailed resume stating your educational qualifications, work experience, present and expected remuneration to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Singaporean / PR / Malaysian need apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.