Malay/ Chinese Cook
• Perform duties to keep all areas of the kitchen clean and sanitized including floors, walls, drains, food processing equipment, cooking utensils and other light equipment daily and periodically
• Remove food wastes from waste receptacles thereafter clean and sanitize bins
• To assist in daily food preparation assigned by the Head Chef
• Ensure that all food is processed according to the corporate and government regulatory control in hygiene and sanitation standards
• Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment
• Responsible to wear the uniform that is provided and to maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
• Performs any other duties as directed by the Head ChefKey Requirements:
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in similar capacity with or without qualification.
• Able to start work on a short notice
• Singaporeans only
• Part-time positions availableCall/Whatsapp: 96280229
How to Apply