Part-time ICT Support & Training Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- Main responsibility is to independently deliver software training and assessment to customer/ end-users at client’s sites.
- Perform continuous improvement on training quality.
- Liaise with customers for scheduling and executing of training session deployment.
- Assist in courseware development and enhancement.
- Assist in recording customer’s change request, subsystems/ enhancement for application and system support. Follow-up and resolve outstanding queries from customers.
- Minimum ITE/ Higher Nitec or higher preferably in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Good customer service communication skills and pleasant disposition,
- Love teaching and patience in engaging new user Beautec software to learn.
- 1 to 2 years of adult teaching experience in group of 2 -5 is preferred.
- Singaporeans / PR only
We are located in the east and offer competitive remunerations. Interested candidates please send the resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org