PART-TIME SERVICE CREW
- Provide service to all customers according to Watami’s service standard and procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation work of Hall opening and closing operation hours.
- Promote Watami’s Japanese dining culture and introduce the specific dining manner of certain cuisine.
- Answering customer’s enquiries on menu, ingredients or any other product related queries.
- Get customer’s comments and complete comment cards.
- Assist QC in tidying up QC table setting.
- Assist bartender to take care of bar customers and bar related duties.
- Maintain quality, service & cleanliness at all times according to Watami’s standards.
- Other job related duties requested from senior staff.
- Open to Singaporeans only.
- Education at least ‘N’ and or ‘O’ level.
- No experience is required and 1 day OJE training will be provided.
- Fluent in English speaking and written.
- Attributes: Nice and sincere personality, courteous, willingly to learn attitude.
PART TIME HOURLY RATE:
- Temporary 3-Months Fixed Schedule Part-time Salary Package.
- Ranging from S$8.00 per hour Monday to Thursday (weekdays) and S$9.00 per hour from Friday to Sunday (weekends).
- To work at least minimum 20 hours per week based on 3-5 days per week including weekends.
- Minimum 3 months contract required.
Please Contact office at 6336 7686 for an interview appointment or
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org