NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Boilermaster Holdings, an oil & gas service group of companies, with operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand & Indonesia servicing the oil and gas and marine industries.
We specialize in the manufacture and maintenance of heat transfer equipments and related products. Owing to expansion in Singapore and in this region, we are inviting committed personnel to fill the following position:
- Arrange and monitor works assigned to project teams
- Co-ordinate and prepare work schedules by liaising with necessary parties
- Assist the Project Management Team in administrative functions such as filing documents and updating records for project
- Other duties as assigned by Superior
- Singaporean or Singapore PR
- ITE / GCE “O”/A level or Diploma in any discipline
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- An independent individual with initiative and able to work well under pressure
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send your application with a complete CV stating personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary by apply online.