NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
• Attend to visitors and maintain visitor log
• Act as first point of contact for all queries from visitors, focusing on customer service
• Direct candidates/guests to the appropriate staff member
• Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of the front office and reception area
• Pick up, open, date stamp and distribute incoming mails, newspapers and deliveries.
• Other duties as assigned by Office manager.
• Assisting with courier services (local and international) for incoming and outgoing documents/ parcels.
• Ensuring lights and tv units at Reception area are switched on every morning and switched off every evening
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service skills with a cheerful attitude
• Courteous and respectful
• Proficiency in usage of Microsoft Office especially in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Words
• Proficient with telecommunication system or PABX
• Strong computer literacy
• Neat and professional appearance
• Flexible and possess cultural sensitivity
Able to commit for at least 2 weeks and able to start immediately.
Kindly apply through email : email@example.com