NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- To be an ambassador for the represented Brand and portray at all times a professional and customer oriented image.
- To provide excellent customer service while achieving sales target set.
- To perform stock replenishment and price tagging whenever required
- To perform and abide to all Operational Procedures.
- Passion for selling
- Customer service oriented
- Comfortable to work in fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable to retail hours (shift work, weekends and Public Holidays)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language: English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
How to Apply
Looking for a career in the latest trends and hottest styles?
Send us a copy of your resume to Kaelyn.firstname.lastname@example.org