NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
– Handle customers’ inquiries and requests
– Deliver professional and expert concierge services to customers.
– Data Entry
– Conduct outbound calls to customers introducing Concierge services and other benefits.
– Attends meetings and trainings to obtain new information about customers.
– Customer service experience in hospitality, retail, hotel/ guest services preferred.
– Flair and keen interest in worldwide lifestyle (shopping, sports, culture, travel )
– Cantonese, Mandarin and English Speaker
– Able to work weekdays and weekends
– Able to commit at least 4 days a week
– Students, retirees and people from all walks with welcome!
Please send in your resume to email@example.com or call 66351478 to find out more.
EA Licence: 11C5414