NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- Handle customers’ inquiries and requests
- Deliver professional and expert concierge services to customers.
- Data Entry
- Conduct outbound calls to customers introducing Concierge services and other benefits.
- Attends meetings and trainings to obtain new information about customers.
- Customer service experience in hospitality, retail, hotel/ guest services preferred.
- Flair and keen interest in worldwide lifestyle (shopping, sports, culture, travel )
- Cantonese, Mandarin and English Speaker
- Able to work weekdays and weekends
- Able to commit at least 4 days a week
- Students, retirees and people from all walks with welcome!
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 66351478 to find out more.
EA Licence: 11C5414