Our Client is the world’s hottest stationery brand was born in 2003. The ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery. The first store opened in Australia and word spread fast about the bright pens, notebooks and gadgets. In 2011, it expanded into Singapore and now there are 20 island wide stores.Responsibilities:
• Candidate must have a strong sales focus and proven results
• Able to prioritize and juggle a number of tasks at one time
• Be smiley and friendly all the time
• Maintain housekeeping of the store
• Report to store manager
• Excellent communication ideally with a basic command of English
• Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/”O” Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, any field.
• Min 2-3 years of working experience in customer service or retail industry
• 5 work day week
• Rotational basis (8-9 hours per shift)
• Basic + Comm + AWS
• Staff discounts on brand’s products!
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with your last drawn salary/current drawn salary, expected salary and availability in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No. 08C2893 | Sin Ruo Ni EA Registration No. R1114136