Service Associate / Service Crew
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- You are responsible for providing excellent Food & Beverage services to the guests.
- To present menus to customers and taking orders for all food and beverages.
- Monitor all food and beverage served.
- To clean and clear tables and remove used tableware.
- Demonstrate knowledge on menus, should be able to make recommendations upon request.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Customer-service oriented personality.
- Proactive, friendly and pleasant characteristics.
- Efficient interaction level and proficient in English language.
- Able to communicate skills and team player.
- Cheerful and self-motivated with positive working attitude
- Preferably at least 6 months experience in F&B industry for part timers and at least 1 year of experience for full time positions.
Benefits (Full Time Position will enjoy full package):
- Attractive salary package and career opportunity awaits!
- Health insurance
- Staff discounts
- Training and career progression
- Dental Benefit
- Flexible working hours
Are you keen to join us? Click on the “Apply Online” to apply for the job!