SERVICE CREWS (for SINGAPOREAN and PR only)
• Responsible for manning the outlet stations and product preparation.
• Compliance with NEA safety and hygiene standard requirements.
• Provide good customer service and product quality.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Supervisor.
• Morning/ Afternoon shift
• Singaporean and PR only
• Minimum secondary school education level.
• No experience is required but must have positive attitude and be prepared to work hard.
• Customer-centric, service-oriented and a team player.
• Able to speak and write English.
• Able to commence work at short notice will be an advantage.