- Setting up and closing of the booth daily
- Prepare testing samples and fill in the related documents
- Recruiting target respondents
- Interview / provide guidance on how to fill in the questionnaires
- Verification the completeness of the questionnaires and issue of incentives.
- Assist in a high level of food safety, cleanliness, food hygiene and ensure safe work procedures are followed.
- Aged 18 and above
- Know Simple cooking
- Able to handle both halal & non- halal food preferred
- No food allergies
- Commitment Period: At least 3 months from Mid-July
- Working Days/Hours: Weds-Sun/ 11am-8pm
- Location: Suntec City
- Hourly Rate: $7.50/hr
EA: 13C6342How to Apply
To apply, SMS and quote “Supermarket’ with Name, Age, Gender and NRIC Number to Esther at 92244211