NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Metro Parking was established in Singapore in 1992, to provide high quality services to the parking industry throughout the Asia Pacific region. Its offices and operations in Singapore, West and East Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and the Philippines today provide our clients total solutions to many difficult problems related to car park planning, car park design and development, car park management and car park facilities.
We are looking for a dynamic person to fill the position of TECHNICIAN.
If you have the passion to:-
- Perform hardware troubleshooting PC peripherals, electrical & mechanical automated machines at the car park sites
- Termination of different types of electrical, communication & fibre cables
- Assist in Car park set-up projects
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment (70% outdoor)
- On rotational shift and 5.5 days work week
and possessed the following:-
- Higher NITEC or diploma in Electronics, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in maintenance of equipment, electrical circuitry
- Possess strong inter-personal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to work in a team
- Class 3 driving licence.
Interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.