Responsibilities as a Technician
· Carry out preventive maintenance and corrective repair works on packaging and conveying equipment.
· Troubleshoot and rectify electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system faults on equipment.
· Attend to breakdown repair and recovery of operational equipment.
· Reduce equipment downtime and enhance equipment performance through quality maintenance works.
· Proper recording of works carried out on equipment.
· Possess Diploma or NTC-2 or ITC in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering.
· General knowledge on electrical motors, pneumatic cylinders and roller/chain conveyors.
· Good knowledge of PLC, AC drives and electrical system.
· Min. 1 years’ relevant experience in packaging/manufacturing
· Must be prepared to work on a 12-hour rotating shift.
· Only Singaporean may apply
Please apply via SMS to 98345940 (SMS ONLY)