URGENT – Admin & HR Assistant / Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- Responsible for all Administrative duties in the head office.
- To assist HR Executive with HR related duties including recruitment.
- Responsible for processing part-timers payroll.
- Maintaining the smooth running of office equipment.
- Other HR and Admin ad-hoc duties as assigned by GM
- Minimum diploma in HR Management or equivalent with at least 2 years of working experience
- Familiar with Employment Act and general HR practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications e.g. MS Excel and MS Words
- Familiar with Times Software will be an added advantage
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Ability to work independently
- Able to start within short notice
If you are interested, please email your resume & expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.