2. Drive sales and traffic to the store.
3. Manage stock inventory.
4. Ensure that company’s standard operating procedures are adhered to.
5. Plan, schedule and monitor work shift.
6. Ensure standards of food quality, service area cleanliness, customer service and staff hygiene of outlet.
7. Cashiering and accounting for bank-in of daily sales.
8. Administration of timesheet for payroll processing.
9. Manage recruitment needs for outlet.
10. Other adhoc duties in line with operational needs and requirements.
1. Positive working attitude.
2. Customer service oriented.
3. Able to lead, manage and motivate the team.
4. Preferably with F&B experience in similar capacity as a Supervisor
1. Contractual Bonus
2. Annual Leaves
3. Monthly Incentive and Premium Payout
4. Group H&S and Outpatient Medical Coverage
5. Career Advancement
6. Staff Meals & Discounts
7. Allowance and many other benefits.
Please CALL the following In-Charge for an interview between Monday – Friday, 10am to 6pm:
Puvan @ 9189 9004 – North-South and West Zone
Gail @ 8383 4368 – North-East and East Zone