NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- Coordination between Shipping and Warehouse departments.
- Ensure that product are ready on time for delivery to Customers.
- In charge of safely stocking and maintaining inventory control.
- To schedule and organise incoming/outgoing stock.
- To assist with loading/unloading of goods.
- To oversee the general housekeeping of the Warehouse.
- Minimum GCE ’N’ / ‘O’ Level education with good command of English
- Basic computer knowledge
- Relevant working experience
- Able to be a team player
- Forklift licence or Class 3 Driving License will be an advantage
- Working hours : 8.30am to 5.30pm ( minimum overtime required )
- 5 Days working week
- Small and family oriented type of working culture
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Dental, medical and hospitalisation benefits amongst others.
Interested candidate pls apply with recent photo and expected salary to : firstname.lastname@example.org