MANAGER – System Integrator Department
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Metro Parking was established in Singapore in 1992 to provide high quality services to the parking industry throughout the Asia Pacific region. Its offices and operations in Singapore, West and East Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and the Philippines today provide our clients total solutions to many difficult problems related to car park planning, car park design and development, car park management and car park facilities.
We are looking for a dynamic person to fill the position of MANAGER – System Integrator Department.
If you have the passion to:-
- Lead and manage the Department in ensuring the execution of maintenance, repair, upgrading and installation of equipment
- Oversee all technical initiatives of the company to ensure that the technical and quality missions of our products and services are achieved
- Improve the quality of our products and services with implementation of new technologies & system upgrades
- To evaluate new technologies, system upgrades and equipment for adoption / implementation
- Involve in liaison and execution of maintenance, repair, operation, upgrading and installation of equipment.
- Provide technical training and consultancy for both external and internal customers where necessary
- Develop, implement and conduct training to upgrade teams’ competency level
- Maintenance of the equipment / parts inventory
- Ensure proper documentation of work processes, site work report, security maintenance and inventory of equipment assets
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment (70% outdoor)
Candidates must possess the following requisitions:
- Possess Degree in IT, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, IT Networking or equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years of setting up / maintaining Networking (TCP/IP), software application, system hardware, competent in assembling and replace parts / components at site where necessary
- Possess knowledge and skills in PC troubleshooting, Database Administration, MYSQL access
- Possess strong management, leadership, inter-personal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills to manage a team of engineers and technicians
- Possess own vehicle
- Ability to multitask, independent, determined person and with an eye for details.
How to Apply
Salary will depend on relevant working experiences and qualifications.
If you think you can fit in this position, please send your resume stating your expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.