Requirements: GCE ‘O’ level. Bilingual (to liaise with Chinese speaking customers). PC literate. patient, detailed and has good communication and PR skills. Working experience in kindergarten or learning center or knowledge of preschool education a plus.
Responsibilities: Administrative duties and receptionist duties such as
1. Handling phone calls and emails
2. Preparation, printing, and filing of notices and letters etc
3. Data entry and documentation
4. Ordering materials from suppliers
5. Sourcing and managing of resources
6. Liaising with various organisations
7. The arrangement of relief duties
8. Assisting in school activities
9. Ad hoc relief duties
5 ½ days’ work week. 8am – 5pm. Hougang. Only Singaporeans or PR need apply.
How to Apply
To apply, please
1. Wats app 94531916 or
2. Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your particulars, experience, qualifications and expected salary and quote subject for message or email as ‘Administrator’.