NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- Good professional working attitude
- Cooking consistency
- Independent, passionate about foodh
- Knowledge of food trends
- Kitchen management experience
- Minimum 03-04 years relevant experience
- Team Player
- Familiar with media tastings
- Familiar with brunch food preparation
- Assisting Junior Sous Chef/ Head Chef in the overall well-being of kitchen
- Development of menu
- Ensuring consistency and quality of food served
- Stocktaking and inventory
- To maintain cleanliness for kitchen
Part-time positions are also welcomed.
Students from Culinary School will also be considered for lead-in kitchen positions.
Suitable candidates will also be considered for our other outlets in other location.
Interested candidates please send resume to email@example.com