NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
8 x CONTRACT PICKERS
COTTON ON GROUP – DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
The DC Team Member position is diverse and may encompass a number of operational and functionally specific roles – the primary function of a Team Member is to perform Picking duties however DC Team Members may also perform Packing, Sorting, Dispatch, Inwards & Forklift Operation or other operational duties. The basic objective of this position is to provide the organization with high quality, accurate, and efficient warehousing and logistics support. This is a multi-skilled position and therefore DC Team Members may be required to work in all/any Departments as required in the Distribution Centre, according to the individual’s training and skill level.
• In accordance with DC Task Analysis including but not limited to:
– Coverage of approximately 8km brisk walking across a full shift.
– Frequent and repetitive standing, reaching, squatting, bending.
– Frequent and repetitive manual retrieval of items from pallets/shelved cartons.
– Frequent and repetitive lifting of packages of various weights up to approximately 10kgs.
– Consistent pushing of manual trolley.
– Minimum height requirement of 1.57m and minimum weight of 50kg
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a fast paced, KPI driven Logistics, DC or similar environment
• Experiencing in a similar position highly desirable
• Certificate level qualifications in Warehousing desirable but not essential
• Experience using WMS & RF systems
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES
• Safety: Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to safe work practices
• Attention to Detail: Committed to delivering accurate results
• Fast & Flexible: Displays a sense of urgency, whist retaining safety and accuracy, and is receptive to change
• Team Focussed: A team player who supports the team by removing hazards and obstacles to productivity
• Displays Cotton On Group’s Core Values
Due to the changing operational demands and seasonal peaks of a retail business, there may be a need for the DC Team Member to work outside of standard operating hours when necessary, which may include work on weekends and public holidays.
Location : 34 Penjuru Lane (Warehouse Environment)
Hours : 44 hours per week
Days and Timing : Mondays – Fridays 8am – 5pm &
Saturdays 8am – 12pm
Remuneration : SGD 1,200 – SGD 1,400 (with CPF Contributions)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
you can call 6486 7317 to discuss further on the position