-Full-time salary UP TO $2500 per month
(includes Basic, allowances, and OT)-Part-time positions available too.
Hourly rate: $9/hr on weekdays. $10/hr on weekends and Public Holiday.Job Duties:
Age Station – Prepare age / fried items
Hot Station – Prepare sauces and hot & yaki menu
Setter Station – Final check of food orders
Food preparation / Standby Station – Food cutting and prepare chawanmushi, miso soup and rice etc.
Other duties – Any ad-hoc duties as required by the chef such as housekeeping
-Applicable to Singaporeans only
– Have to handle non-halal products
– No experience required, training will be provided
– Comfortable with working in the kitchen environment and standing long hours
– Multiple locations in Singapore
– 5 days work week on rotational shift (working on weekends required)
Interested applicants, can call or SMS to 9655 7126 / 9820 3962
OR can come down for an interview at 32 Taiseng Street RE&S Building #07-01, Singapore 533972