Retail Assistant (Part Time/Full Time)
• Attend to customers with a high level of customer service
• Attending to customers’ inquiries
• Handles non-halal food
• Handle POS and cashiering activities
• Ensure shelves and displays are fully stocked
• Daily maintenance of shop’s cleanliness and tidiness
• Support in events or roadshows if necessary
• Handle any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
We are currently looking for
• An outgoing, bubbly and energetic candidate who has a passion for customer service.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work retail hours (weekends and public holiday)
• Experience in the retail sector will be an advantage
• A good team player
Salary up to $1800 for full-time retail assistant and $8/hr for a part-time retail assistant (can commit for min 3 months).
Training will be provided
Interested candidates, please send in a resume, a photo and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 68778682 or what apps/SMS 90093366 with the following details:
2. Date of Birth
3. Contact No
4. A photo
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.