Samsung Mobile Promoter/Demonstrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Samsung Mobile Promoter
– Promote Samsung mobile devices to walk-in customers at retail outlets
– Demonstrate phone features and applications to customers
– Assist customers with post-sales support (e.g. setting up of phone)
-Sales incentives for promoters who have passed probation (3 months)
– Assigned operator outlets in shopping malls
– Weekday (Mon-Fri) or Weekend (Sat and Sun)
– Typical hours from 11am to 9pm with an hour unpaid meal break
– Weekday slots are given to promoters whom have passed probation. Very limited weekday slots available.
– Minimum 17 years of age
– Conversant in English and one other language (Mandarin, Malay and Tamil)
– Able to commit for at least 4 months
– Singaporeans, SPR, students with valid student passes, pre-enlistees, pre-university students are eligible to apply
– Due to company and store policies, strictly no dyed hair or shaved sides (or radical hairstyles) allowed.
– This job is strictly 1 person working in 1 location.
– Promoters are not allowed to select their preferred locations. Locations are assigned based on suitability (experience).
– Promoters are allowed unpaid leave for examinations or overseas trips.
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with photo to email@example.com or WhatsApp to 9197 1592 (do not call or SMS). Shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Successful candidates are required to attend a full-day training. Training hours are unpaid and meals are provided.
Please read the above in detail before applying.