NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Job Responsibilities :
– Liaise with customer service, quality control and production department on shipping arrangement, e.g. quantities to be shipped, packing and shipping details.
– Arrange booking of shipment with freight forwarders and co-ordination of outbound containers with production warehouse.
– Prepare all the export shipping documents, e.g. Invoice, Packing List, Insurance Certificate, Certificate of Origin Form D, Certificate of Analysis etc. and ensure accuracy and timeliness of tasks.
– Arrange SGS inspection and fumigation
– Liaise with the bank on L/C negotiation, DP and D/A
– Monitor and keep track on the back orders
– Make decisions on container load, e.g. full load or LCL shipment in order to minimize freight costs and work closely with production department
– Dispatch export shipping documents to customers and to ensure that customers receive the document on time for clearance
– Responsible for customer invoicing generation and co-ordination between Customer Service department and Accounts department.
Qualifications & Experience :-
– Minimum 2 years of relevant experience of shipping documentation in trading company
– Well versed in Microsoft Office applications
– Experience with ERP system
– Able to work under pressure
-Location : Senoko * Transport at Woodlands and Admiralty
-Working hours : 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday – Friday)
-Salary : S$ 2000 – S$ 2200/month
Interested candidate please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6603 8012 for more info.
Job code : KYK
CAPITA Pte Ltd
Registration No.: R1327817
EA Licence No.: 08C2893