NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
a) Travel Consultant
- Attend to clients’ travel enquiries and requests via phone and email professionally
- Understand clients’ travel requirements and propose appropriate itineraries at competitive prices
- To provide information on visa requirements and assist with applications in a timely manner
- Ensure all travel documentations, including quotations, ticket issuance and billings are processed accurately
- To maintain and update corporate clients profile in the system
- To build and sustain excellent working relationships with clients through outstanding customer service and support
· Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Tourism or Hospitality Management.
· 1 year experience with track record in a similar role will be preferable
· Advanced Amadeus/Abacus/Galileo knowledge and experience will be preferred
· Must have a strong command of English, both spoken and written.
· Must have excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Must be resourceful, independent, able to take initiative and think out of the box
· Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply too
How to Apply:
· Send your CV with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Travel Consultant” and kindly state your last drawn and expected salary along with your notice period (if any). Salary will commensurate with experience.